Restaurant Renovation Calgary | Remodel and Upgrade
Are you looking to remodel or renovate your restaurant?
Is it time for a refresh and an upgrade?
Bedrock Construction specializes in projects that add value to your commercial space, restaurant, bar, lounge or pub, we love a good restaurant renovation.
We are a full-service commercial contractor in Calgary and we provide design options that suit all sizes and budgets. If you are looking for a renovation for your restaurant or dining space you have come to the right place.
There are a number of possibilities when it comes to renovations in a commercial space from trying to increase seating capacity to the latest trends in colour and design. The restaurant renovation process involves making sure that all the desired design elements are in place and that every part of the project is taken care of.
Calgary has an incredible dining and food culture, and there are a plethora of options when it comes to dining out. You can utilize several things to stand out from the crowd when it comes to your dining experience. The atmosphere is one of the most powerful, colour, shape, size, feel sound - it all adds together.
Let us help you create the space you've always dreamed of.
You can contact us to get a quote today. We are also doing virtual quotes.
"THE QUALITY IS IN OUR HANDS."
Bedrock Construction consistently delivers a product that exceeds client expectations. Quality is the cornerstone of what we do, who we are and the process we follow. From design to completion, you will see the difference. We want to serve you a product that will stand the test of time.
Restaurant renovations can set your business apart, if done right. We put the same amount of attention and detail into any type of renovation. You should enjoy the space rather than critique it.
Bedrock Construction has been a part of the Calgary scene for well over 20 years. We have been working with homeowners and businesses from all over the Calgary area. We specialize in home renovations of all shapes and sizes.
Bedrock Construction exhibits a level of excitement that is unsurpassed by most. Their energy and motivations are driven from their need to put smiles on faces and produce a product that will last through the years.
Creating is what Bedrock Construction does best and it is apparent throughout the process. They go that extra mile for their clients and bring a level of creativity to its projects that make
them unique and unlike any other.
Our Experience is Your Experience
We believe in communication, transparency and partnership. Any type of home renovation is a huge undertaking and requires a level of trust and understanding from both parties.
Check out our About Us page to learn about Bedrock Construction and our core values.
Our Core Values Make all the Difference
Our core values were established back in 1991 and were derived from Corrie Massie’s experience as a tile setter.
Much like laying tile, square by square, a successful renovation requires:
1. the tiles to follow a design (organization)
2. the tiles to be spaced and levelled (meticulous)
3. the room to be prepared (clean)
4. the tile setter to complete the job according to specification (accountability)
“Bedrock is more than trades people….they are artists. I have had Bedrock do two bathroom renovations and they re-tiled my basement too, helping shake off some serious seventies vibes across the board. If you need a design collaborator and a skilled company to work with Bedrock is the company to hire.”
How Much Does it Cost to Refurbish a Restaurant in Calgary?
Typically a restaurant renovation will cost somewhere in the range of $200 - $250 per square foot.
As you might expect however there are a significant amount of variables that come into play, especially in commercial construction and renovations that can move the budget one way or the other. The best thing to do is contact us and give us an idea of what it is you are after when it comes to a refresh. We can walk you through the options and provide pricing.
What is the purpose of renovating?
For a residential renovation, the purpose is to give your house a new look, provide extra space, reconfigure the layout and ultimately increase the value of your home. When it comes to commercial renovations and specifically restaurant renovations the outcomes are somewhat similar. The goal is to create a new look, increase the seating capacity, change the layout and ultimately increase the earning capacity of the business.
The one other major thing a restaurant renovation does is create the opportunity for buzz. Social media and even traditional media are great places to showcase your new look and new renovation to the world. Your regular customers and hopefully a variety of new customers will come and check out your new space.
What are the most common renovations in a restaurant?
If you are looking for inspiration or bang for buck then we have a short list of things that you should consider on your list of wants.
- Bathrooms - No matter what everyone that comes to your restaurant typically visits the bathroom, especially women. Make sure it's part of your plan, the washrooms need to be good.
- Entry Way - The entryway to a restaurant can make or break the atmosphere and the overall experience. People want simple, they want something that makes them feel comfortable. People also want an experience so make sure from the moment they step on your property and into your space they are happy to be there.
- Comfort - This is the collective bucket of things like the seating, the tables, the pathways, the lighting, the decor and the cleanliness. This might not seem like it factors into the renovation, but it really is a part of the whole atmosphere and style of your space. You need to think about your upholstery and decor items and how they will fit into your overall plan. This may not be part of the renovation but it should be part of the plan when it comes to colour and feel.
- Recommendations for upholstery in Calgary - Calgary Interiors
- Recommendations for decor in Calgary - The Watermark Shop
What items should be on the Restaurant Renovation Checklist?
As you might expect there are a number of items that should be on your restaurant construction renovation project checklist.
- Budget - definitely need to know what you are working with.
- Design vision - what kind of look are you going for?
- Timeline - How long do you want to take renovating?
- Commercial Kitchen Upgrades - Are you updating the first impression, the starting, the lighting and the rest of the things people see or are you also updating the kitchen area?
- Interior Design - Do you have someone helping with the interior design, or are you doing it yourself? What is the design?
"The Bedrock team is top notch. Working with the team commercially went so well that I invited Bedrock into my home for a home renovation."
"From our initial meeting, it was apparent how detailed Bedrock Construction is. The detail in their contracts give you peace of mind."
"Corrie was a great partner to work with on design as he respected and supported my desire to maintain the mid-century character of my home."